While I love E's curiosity, sometimes I can't answer "why" 10 times before we make it out of our subdivision (we are talking about a quarter mile here). There are also many times when I just don't know the answer and I don't want to give her wrong information.
All of this got me thinking...what if I could ask E why? Here are some of the questions on my list.
- Why is asking you to potty before bed the end of the world?
- Why do you like to put food in between your toes and then eat it? (Yeah, she is gross.)
- Why do you like to lick everything, like counters and the railings at Disney? (I told you she was gross.)
- Why is 5:45 a.m. an appropriate time to wake up....every day?
- Why does it seem like a good idea to jump from the coffee table to the couch?
- Why is kicking off your shoes an appropriate response to being angry?
- Why do you like to eat toothpaste? (Even the mint kind.)
- Why are you obsessed with everyone's naked booty (even when we are all fully clothed)?
- Why is picking up your toys the end of the world?
- Why do you ask why about everything?
- Why do you have to grow up so fast? (It seems like I blink and she is bigger)